Family Owned & Proudly Serving New England Since 1960
Established in 1960 in New England, Home Inspection Assoc., Inc remains exclusively a family owned and operated real estate inspection business committed to providing the most professional, and highest quality services to our customers. We are experienced in evaluating all types of property including residential, commercial and industry real estate.
From the basement to the attic – we do it all!
- lot and landscaping
- Hot Water Supply
- Heating AC
- Chimney & Fireplace
- Termite Infestation and Wood Damage
Home Inspection Assoc., Inc.provides a residential home inspection for any size property. We also inspect commercial and industrial real estate. Upon request, we provide consulting services on projects, assess physical damage, review expansions/renovations and oversee new construction. Contact us today for pricing information and to schedule an appointment.
Included with each report is a copy of the Code of Massachusetts Standards for Home Inspectors 266 CMR for you to review.
We provide a written contract at the commencement of our inspection identifying exactly what we are committed to do and reminding the client to obtain certain information from the seller or seller-broker pertaining to the sale of the home per 266 CMR.
You should have all the facts concerning your home at the end of our site inspections.
We provide a complete report either by e-mail or USPS approximately 2 – 3 days after the inspection.
Radon testing available.
Home Inspections for Home Buyers
Buying a home is still the single largest investment most people will ever make. It is stressful and requires a great deal of important decisions. It’s wise to hire a home inspector who has the knowledge and experience to inspect the condition of the home and will be around for many years to answer any of your questions. Having a detailed, easy to understand report and a reliable and trustworthy contact, even with new construction, will prepare you for any potential problems you encounter. Our job is to set your mind at ease and give you the facts to make good decisions.
Home Inspections for Home Sellers
Our professional home inspections are very useful for Home Sellers as well. By obtaining a home inspection before you put your home on the market, you get a better understanding of the condition of the property, possibly improving its, “curb appeal” before presenting it to potential buyers. Even when you have lived in the home for many years, our clients often find the new information very helpful, and it makes the selling process move a lot smoother.
What We Do
We inspect residential. commercial and industrial properties for both structural and functional condition, defects and deficiencies. We assess all of the major systems of the property, including but not limited to the structure, foundation, plumbing, heating, electrical, roof, masonry, decks, attached garage etc.
- We complete a thorough visual inspection of the physical condition of your property and it’s systems at the time of the inspection.
- We discuss deficiencies and defects that we find during the inspection, answer any of your questions and recommend corrective actions.
- We show you what you need to know about running, operating and maintaining the systems in your property.
- We document what we find in our inspection reports by assessing the condition and providing a narrative explanation of our findings.
- We provide an electronic copy of our reports to only you, the client, about 2 – 3 days after the site inspection.
- We make ourselves available 7 days a week to answer questions and if necessary return to the property, often at no charge, to review your concerns.
Our inspection can also be tailored for Home Owners, Brokers, Mortgage and Relocation Companies so that they can better understand their property before marketing it to potential buyers.